Friday, February 9, 2007

On a Completely Unrelated Note...

Has anyone seen this Coldplay video, The Hardest Part? It’s the one with the 84 year-old woman dancing w/ the 25 year-old guy? It’s all over the TV down here. I’m wondering if it’s a local sensation or something they’re playing back in the States.



While I guess I'm inspired by the woman’s ability to dance, jump, stretch, move, etc., I am really worried that at some point they’re going to be doing this act and she’s just going to snap in half. I'm telling you its freaky. I can't watch the thing.

More power to 'em, I guess.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

OMG! Where did they get the idea to dredge up that clip from "Attitudes"? I was trying to figure out if they'd just dragged Linda Dano and Nancy Glass out of storage to do it, but the clothes and the hair and their faces look too 1988 for such magic to be possible. And it's kinda camp in a way that is familiar on Brazilian TV, and they love nearly naked people of all ages out in the sun having fun (as you well know by now). And they really love Coldplay. So it's a perfect storm for them. Awwwww, I wish I was there, Jeffy.

Anonymous said...

No this commerical has not hit 'conservative' Western Michigan. I would be humored if it had. Yikes!

: )